CC site near woolacombe area

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Can anyone review the sites around the Woolacombe area.

Need them to be children friendly but not commercial. i have read not too favourable reviews of the Willingcott site, unless this has been upgraded since. Thanks

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Although not a CC site and probably is viewed as a commercial site ,my favourite site is Stowford Meadows. Its big doesn't feel like a commercial site , plenty of space if you like it quiet. Only

has one major fault its only 8 miles from my house ( so much for getting away for a break)

Peter

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hiya Chris, we stayed at the Willingcott site about 4 years ago. It was the CCs usual high standard. We looked in at the CCs Damage Barton site just down the road, and didn't like it. It was a roped off area in the middle of a commercial site and shared the facilities.

Go for Willingcott, I'm sure you'll like it.

Barney.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Little road way farm. Very non comercial. Run by steve. Easy going unless you try driving fast around the site. Basic but cheap and relaxed.

head past the beach, past marine drive carpark and to the top of the hill. At the crossroads you'll see it in front.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
My favourite site for many years has been Woollacombe Sands. All the pitches are on a terraced hillside overlooking the sea. Small shop and clubhouse on site. Briliiant shower blocks.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts