CC sites - bookings for next year

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I rang a CC site to book for next March but the warden said he's not taking bookings yet and advised me to ring around Feb time.

That seems a bit late to me as I've heard the site will be full when I intend to stay there. Does anyone know when the CC website will allow people to book for March 07?

Lisa

May 15, 2005
Visit site
I have just rang the CC call centre today with the same question as to when does 2007 go on sale. I was told early December and that an exact date would be publised both on website and in magazine. Apparantly there booking year runs from December to December each year. Cheers!

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Jo-anne I think you'll find it was December and if you want to book online on the first day don't bother until about midday. The site gets overloaded. You should get through later and be able to book your dates with no problem.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi

I just thought I would update you on this posting.

I looked on the CC website today for availability for Chapel Lane. Anyway, they are taking bookings upto March 2007. Good job I looked at it now as it's fully booked for the second half of March and I would anticipate it will be fully booked soon for the dates in March that I want to stay there (9th March onwards - for Crufts).

I've booked it but I thought I would let the people who responded know becase as stated above, I was told in September they wern't taking bookings yet and to ring back in February.

Regards

Lisa

Jul 11, 2006
Visit site
The reason you can book at Chapel Lane is that the site is open all year , you can book up untill mid March , after this it is'nt that its fully booked its just that those dates have'nt been released yet, they will be available to book for members I believe on December 6th .

Hope this is of help to you.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for that Jasper, however, it still doesn't solve the mystery of the fact that I rang in September to enquire if I could book for March and was told to ring back in February. There was no mention of being able to book in October.

Regards.

Lisa

TRENDING THREADS