CC Wirral Country Park Site

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Can any one give me some info on this site, i.e. is it ok for walking with dog etc. Im only 35 - 55 miles away depending on which rout I take so intend a short break sometime.

Thanks Brian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Presumably you are a member of the Caravan Club. In which case you should have a copy of 'Our Site Collection'. This gives a fair amount of information about the site, things to do and places to see. It also gives you various symbols of the site facilities one of which is 'good for dogs'.

Apr 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Bri,

Never been to the site ( only live 6miles away)but the site is approx 100mts away from Dee coastal path. mainly sandy beach... close to Wirral Country Park and walks...about 1 mile drive from Thurstaton Hills and Nature trails . All dog friendly.

Mar 23, 2005
Visit site
Bri,

this is a nice little site, if you get on certain pitches the views are awesome. The facilities are excellent and when we went last year the wardens were very nice, even allowing a late departure, which is getting rarer these days ! We're going again at bank holiday in May - can't wait.

Nearby town of Heston is nice wth decent shops and restaurants, beaches in walking distance from the site nearby. Enjoy.

Jonathan.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We stayed on this site with our 2 dogs in June last year. There are a few pitches with good views of the estuary, they can get quite windy especially at night so make sure you peg your awning down well, there are lots of other nice pitches sheltered by hedges and trees too. There is no dog walk actually on site but just outside the entrance there is a footpath along a disused railway line. If you turn left along this it soon runs alongside a grassy area with gorse bushes and you can work your way back this way to give a short circular walk.

Rose

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts