CCC Club site prices

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

Hoomer

BANNED
Jun 11, 2018
Visit site
otherclive said:
Hoomer said:
120m serviced pitch directly on to Lake Garda, €42 per night with free WiFi.

When?

2-16 June.

I find UK prices simply staggering for sites miles from anywhere with nothing like a restaurant or on site entertainment. And if you use an ACSI card, you can go much cheaper in Europe.

Apr 19, 2017
Visit site
Hoomer said:

Are you suggesting this is expensive, or cheap?

(Fully serviced 100sqm pitch + free WiFi = EU 8.00 /night + electricity @ 30c/kWh ...... southern Spain, over 30days).

Hoomer

BANNED
Jun 11, 2018
Visit site
VicMallows said:
Hoomer said:

Are you suggesting this is expensive, or cheap?

(Fully serviced 100sqm pitch + free WiFi = EU 8.00 /night + electricity @ 30c/kWh ...... southern Spain, over 30days).

Try getting a prime view site in the UK in June for that sort of money. And by Italian standards, it’s fairly high. Lose the lake view and it’s much cheaper.
I did Moreton in the Marsh once, eyewateringly expensive.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Hoomer said:
otherclive said:
Hoomer said:

When?

2-16 June.

I find UK prices simply staggering for sites miles from anywhere with nothing like a restaurant or on site entertainment. And if you use an ACSI card, you can go much cheaper in Europe.

Off peak season then. That explains the price. What is it when Italy descends on Lake Garda?

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Hoomer said:
otherclive said:
Hoomer said:

When?

2-16 June.

We quite like sites "miles from anywhere" and without restaurant and/or entertainment. it means that we can try local eateries. When we go abroad we sometimes find sites that have restaurants, but its not a big issue if they don't as I can easily live of BBQ. People are different and that just needs to be accepted.

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
Down at Hunters Moon at the minute paying £24.00 a night but paying through the nose for wi-fi £2.50 for twentyfour hours, go in apub and it's free., typing from thr Kings Arms.

Hoomer

BANNED
Jun 11, 2018
Visit site
otherclive said:
Hoomer said:
otherclive said:
Hoomer said:

When?

2-16 June.

Off peak season then. That explains the price. What is it when Italy descends on Lake Garda?

€60 in August.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts