Celebrity 5 go Motorhoming.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Is anybody else watching this, Celebrity Five Go Motorhoming, its actualy quite funny and features Lesley Josheph, Cleo Rocas, Melvyn Hayes, Nick Heywood and Don Warrington. they do seem to be permanantly inebriated and wouldnt like em on the next pitch, however its worth a watch and nowhere nearly as sickly as "Caravanner of the Year".

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
I think this was on a while ago if it's the same one that I am thinking of, is that her out of Birds of a Feather and a few more celebs ? then on one episode (hope i don't spoil it for you) they put the motorhome which is quite nice into a sloping field and get stuck !!! :lol:

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Hasnt spoilt it and I can well imagine them getting stuck. Yes, it is the one from Birds of a Feather, Don Warrington was in Rising Damp and Melvyn Davies from It Aint Half Hot Mum. Sheesh, the rubbish we used to watch. B)

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
I don't mind watching stuff like that but there is bott all on the TV, don't know why we pay for a licence ! I enjoyed watching the caravanner of the Year even though it was a bit far-fetched we could have probably done what they done but there's no way at the end I would be doing tea and cakes for them!!
stuff that !! ;)

Feb 23, 2018
Visit site
Gutted that I missed "Caravanner of the Year"... the clips I've seen on YouTube seem to make the statement about them being the best caravanners a massive lie! :p

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
We watched the celebrity motorhome series when it was on tv the first time around, a harmless enough view of motorhomes, but Don Warrington (who used to be in Rising Damp) stayed in hotels for most of the time.
I watched a snippet of a tv programme this morning featuring Dom Littlewood in which a few motorhome owners had bought car park tickets in Tenby and had camped on a car park overnight, complete with barbecues.
Big mistake, Dom was with a traffic warden who issued £70 fines to the lot of them.
One of the motorhomers was trying to say that there was nowhere for them to enjoy 'the countryside' even though they were stuck in the corner of a grotty car park.
I find it odd that some people pay thousands of pounds for their motorhome but are too tight-fisted to pay for a campsite pitch.

Feb 23, 2018
Visit site
Parksy said:
I find it odd that some people pay thousands of pounds for their motorhome but are too tight-fisted to pay for a campsite pitch.

Or abandon their 'prestige' cars on a grass verges because they are too tight to pay the car park fees which contributes to the upkeep of the thing they have gone to visit!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts