Certifying a holiday static as a 12 month static?

Jul 11, 2021
Visit site
G'day all, I am attempting to find some information, that so far I can not locate. The Camp I purchased my Static in states that if I wish to live here all year round, I must, of course, pay council tax, but also that the van must have Double glazing, have a wrap-around base, be full insulated and have central heating. It has double glazing and a wrap-around base, I can get a new boiler and rads installed throughout for £1350, I am looking at doing the insulation myself, using certified compressed foil type products which will cost me around £2500, but I do not trust the camp management, and would like to know, is there such a thing as having some service or other come out and certify my van as meeting whatever criteria that 'winter' vans have when sold new or such ? Thanks.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
G'day all, I am attempting to find some information, that so far I can not locate. The Camp I purchased my Static in states that if I wish to live here all year round, I must, of course, pay council tax, but also that the van must have Double glazing, have a wrap-around base, be full insulated and have central heating. It has double glazing and a wrap-around base, I can get a new boiler and rads installed throughout for £1350, I am looking at doing the insulation myself, using certified compressed foil type products which will cost me around £2500, but I do not trust the camp management, and would like to know, is there such a thing as having some service or other come out and certify my van as meeting whatever criteria that 'winter' vans have when sold new or such ? Thanks.
No such service that I’m aware of but this forum is about touring vans and motorhomes.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts