Cheap booking offer

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi All, I doubt this will be for many who use this site but just in case there is an offer in our local paper regarding cheap camping bookings, basically you have to collect 6 passwords then go to www.breakfreeholidays.co.uk/camping and enter the 6 passwords, you then get a list of parks offering non electric pitches on dates in may/June/September and October at £2 per night, you can upgrade to electric at extra cost, the sites all seem to be haven, Park resorts with one or 2 others as well, very commercial sites but someone on here might want to go so if you do the 6 passwords you need are...Camping, Tent, Tourer, Park, Pitch and Break. The bookings are for tents or tourers, just thought I'd pass on the info in case anyone can make use of it.

BP

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
Good offer but not a lot of good with out the pass words from your local paper, Doubt the up take from on here will be great unless the pass words get published.

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
drsorento said:
Good offer but not a lot of good with out the pass words from your local paper, Doubt the up take from on here will be great unless the pass words get published.
Did you read the originators posting? - And what did you think these were then? Camping, Tent, Tourer, Park, Pitch and Break,

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Thanks Beehpee.
Just booked 4 nights in October at Marlie Farm New Romney Kent........£2 a night!
smiley-smile.gif

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for this Beepee we have done a couple of Haven sites last year and yes not the what you class a top site and would not be our first option but to be fair toilet blocks were spotless and we never had any problems with others useing the site and very secure with 24hr uniformed security on site. Even if you don't fancy the entertainment and club house which can be abit noisy you can always use the site as a base for visiting local area. I think we will be using this offer just for this reson. Top tip avoid school holidays if you can and use the pool early in the day and it is quite.

Happy towing

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts