Chester fairoaks caravan club site.

Nov 7, 2006
Visit site
Does anyone know what this site is like. We are thinking of going next year for our wedding anniversary in March. I,m a wheelchair user so any info would be appreciated. Read the club info but would like to hear from someone who has been there. Thanks Erica.x

Apr 15, 2005
Visit site
We have visited this site 3 times usually in November. It is incredibly close to the Designer outlets and shopping centres we and handy for Chester or Mersyside too. It is our favourite winter site. Can't judge it for wheelchair access but standard should be ok being a Club Site.

Best wishes

Rob

Jan 8, 2006
Visit site
ERICA. Chester fairoaks is everything Andy says. There is another club site further down Wirrel at Heswall which is also very nice with great veiws over the estuary to north wales, can get very windy though.J.Lo

Nov 7, 2006
Visit site
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Good site with all easy access, unit and wheelchair. Gets very busy though with weekend shoppers. The C and CC have a site at Delamere which is new. This has a station adjacent for trains to Chester. Excellent paths through the forest as well many of which are all ability trails.

Nov 7, 2006
Visit site
Hi Waffler, Had a look around Delemere site. Choose the Chester Fairoaks site instead. We have always wanted to try this site. Plus i,m a shop-a-holic so Chester and the outlet stores are just my cup of tea. My poor hubby wouldn,t agree with me though, he hates shopping...

Erica.

Oct 21, 2008
Visit site
We use this site regularly - its level and has good sized mostly hardstanding pitches - very nice clean large toilet block centrally placed - approach down country lane is OK - you do get some noise from nearby motorway but not excessive - ten minute walk from site to designer shopping outlet, cinema and fast food - can be busy at weekends - nearby park and ride service into Chester well worth a visit - handy for North Wales, Liverpool and Manchester - recommend book in advance

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts