christmas caravan sites

Mar 3, 2009
Visit site
i am looking for a caravan site that is open over xmas and new year with a pool and bar with also lodges or holiday homes to hire looking any where in the uk between north lake district and devon

Di3

Jul 20, 2008
Visit site
Hi Olly
We are staying at Stowford Farm Meadows over the New Year have both pool and bar. They also have holiday lodges but not sure if they are privately owned or for hire but be worth a call.
http://www.stowford.co.uk/
It’s our first time out of the festive period but looking forward to it although will be tinged with sadness as we lost my brother in July and he always made a big thing of New Year dressing up etc for the grand children, and lost dad three weeks ago so the family wasn't looking forward to it so we suggested going off in the vans to start a new tradition and there we are.....

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi Di
We lost my FIL a few weeks ago. He loved his caravan and we shall miss all the excellent adventurous holidays we shared.
It must be hard for you too coming to terms with your losses but nevertheless imo you doing the best thing going away for Christmas and New Year. Hope all goes well.
smiley-kiss.gif

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Hi

Good spot too is Holgates at Silverdale, excellent park, bar/cafe pool table, pool and they hire out holiday homes, but you need to book asap - we took a new Eccles on test there just after xmas and we found the staff friendly and helpful too. Your near the superb coastline and only half an hour from the lakes and an hour from Manchester-great spot.

Jenko

TRENDING THREADS