Circuit Diagram

May 11, 2006
Visit site
Does anyone know where I can find a circuit diagram for a Bailey Pageant? The only one I've found so far in the Bailey service book is totally incomprehensible with no standard symbols and includes references to auxillary (sic) battery and negitive (sic) blocks. To be honest it looks like it was drawn by a 3 year old on an etch-a-sketch.

May 2, 2006
Visit site
I guess the only place you are likely to get one is from Bailey. I have heard that their technical people are pretty responsive if you log a query via their web site. But I wouldn't be surprised if all you can get is a larger (PDF) version of the same diagram you already have.

We took delivery of our new Senator Indiana a few weeks ago, and having an interest in the electrics myself I had a look at the wiring diagrams and was not impressed with the clarity. Having said that, in this day and age of NICEIC certification for everything electrical, perhaps they wish to subtly discourage anybody from poking into the electrics.

Cheers,

Mike A

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
There are different standards of electrical circuit diagrams dependent on the industry involved.

Being familiar with motor industry 12v and domestic 230v circuit diagrams, the handbook for my Bailey Pageant give clear diagrams for Ranger, Pageant and Senator models.

I don't know what you're expecting, perhaps too much.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts