CL/CS in Yorks Dales

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Any suggestions for a CL or CS in the dales. We are self contained completely but have a big single axle so access can't be too narrow. Only me and the better half (+Millie the dog!).

Jun 8, 2005
Visit site
Hi Chris

Have a look at the picture at the bottom of thread Guess Where?

on page 3 of Chit Chat. Its a lovely CL with purpose built toilets. Let me know if you are interested.

Dave

Jun 8, 2005
Visit site
Barney

Was that a guess or did you look at my picture? Yes fantastic

site,and yes Black Sheep Brewery is a must. So is the Coverbridge Inn. 2 log fires, 8 real ales, great food, no music, no TV and no fruit machines. Awesome!

Dave

Mar 23, 2005
Visit site
Hi Chris

Have a look at the picture at the bottom of thread Guess Where?

on page 3 of Chit Chat. Its a lovely CL with purpose built toilets. Let me know if you are interested.

Dave
hi dave i posted it the rong way new to all this... i would like to no the tel number for this site please as i whant to go to the lakes mid may meny thanks. troy...

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Dave, this looks lovely. Pleased to know where. e-mail address is chris.smith3147@hotmail.co.uk. If it's your van how do you kep it so clean???

Chris

Jun 8, 2005
Visit site
hi dave i posted it the rong way new to all this... i would like to no the tel number for this site please as i whant to go to the lakes mid may meny thanks. troy...
Enter your email address & I will reply.

Dave

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts