CL Site Church Stretton

Jun 23, 2005
Visit site
Hi all,

Has anybody stayed at Gilberries Hall Farm,Wall Under Heywood Church Stretton. Sounds very nice with use of indoor swimming pool at the B&B accomodation.

Regards. Tony

Jun 23, 2005
Visit site
I did'nt get a response to this posting but if anyone does want to visit a really excellent CL site in the heart of the countryside this place is for you.

It's about 4 mile from Church Stretton off the B4371 Church Stretton to Much Wenlock Road.There is a small back road at the rear of the site with the odd dairy milk tanker passing so far little traffic noise. The washrooms/toilet combined and a washing up area are the best we have experienced for a site of this type but the big plus is the heated indoor pool at

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I did'nt get a response to this posting but if anyone does want to visit a really excellent CL site in the heart of the countryside this place is for you.

It's about 4 mile from Church Stretton off the B4371 Church Stretton to Much Wenlock Road.There is a small back road at the rear of the site with the odd dairy milk tanker passing so far little traffic noise. The washrooms/toilet combined and a washing up area are the best we have experienced for a site of this type but the big plus is the heated indoor pool at

Jun 8, 2005
Visit site

Jun 23, 2005
Visit site
Sounds great do you have a telephone number.

Peter W.
Hi Peter,

Phone 01694 771253 Mrs Hodgkiss. If you put Giberries Hall Farm into yoursearch engine and browse down the results you will find her website.

I've only just checked my own posting and did'nt expect to hear from anyone.

Take a trip into Ludlow but first visit the National Trusts property at Berrington Hall a must if you like that sort of thing.

regards, Tony.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Jun 23, 2005
Visit site
Hi TonyD it`s merlin - seemed to have messed up my registration. I called into the CL at Gillberries Hall Farm and, as you described it, it is absolutely magnificent. Shame that you mentioned it on this site cos it will be forever booked!! It is without question one of the best CLs I have come across in 25 years of caravanning.
Hi Merlin,

Good to hear from you, no disasters for you on your trip - safer in England.

I suppose there will be one or two caravan enthusiasts who will take the trouble to look up my posting but hopefully not the whole of the caravan scene. I suppose your words of approval will have made it worse. Did you bother to venture up the Long Mynds? We did and found it a fantastic place to walk.

I shall keep my eye on the weather and if it does'nt look to wet and windy we will return in early October, that's if there are places available. Should be, as the season comes to a close.

Thanks again for your response, you could have disagreed with me and put everyone off, but you are obviously too honest like me. Best wishes, Tonyd.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts