cleethorpes

Gav

Aug 11, 2009
Visit site
anyone know a site in cleethorpes but not the thorpe park site as they want 130 for next bank hol fri to sunday night. i know they offer the entertainment but i dont want or need that so i dont want to pay for it!

just want to test the newly aquired van so its convenient to go to cleethorpes and its not too far that i cant get help if anything goes wrong!!

thanks fellas

Jul 5, 2009
Visit site
Does it have to be Cleethorpes Gav? I get the impression its quite local for you.

We're from Scunthorpe so we're only a little bit up the road, and use Hatfield Water Park near Doncaster as a local stop, its only about 20-25 mins from us.

Rick

Gav

Aug 11, 2009
Visit site
it doesnt have to be cleethorpes but the coast is essential as the 5yr old is addicted to sandcastles and sea!!

i'm from rotherham so doncaster wouldnt really be a 'holiday' unless the global warming types are correct and its gets a move on!!! it might be worth a look tho if space is limited on the east coast.

the reason for cleethorpes was the route is m18 m180 and just the short last stratch of A road, ive not towed for years, last time i towed was when i was 17 or 18 so the straighter the better really!!!

had it just been me and the wife an inland getaway would be ideal but rug rat needs her time filling out a bit, i'm happy just to be away from work and relaxing!!

cheers, gav

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
Try Cleethorpes Showground Site, Gav. It's almost next door to Pleasure Island right on the sea front. Very reasonably priced when we were there for May Day Weekend

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts