Cloaking device

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi all, I didn't realise that when I bought my car that it came with a cloaking device that is activated as soon as the car starts moving. I am quite used to cars pulling out in front of me from side turnings but it is at roundabouts where it is most obvious. When I am turning right I of course take the inside lane. Cars taking the second exit,ie. going straight ahead, take the racing straight line and, hey presto, I'm once again cut up. Interestingly, it seems to disconnect the moment I attach the caravan on the back. I know folks can see me then as I assume they are shouting 'Have a good time' as they wave at me with one or two fingers. Who says the average motorist is not friendly to us caravanners? Best wishes, Butler

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Hello Butler,I hope your headache is much better after a lie down!!! I myself am particularly keen to acquire the !disintegrating ray"that is built into the headlights of so many vehicles.It would seem that when overtaking a bit too late the oncoming vehicle only has to flash the lights and the offending vehicle disappears!!!No need for brakes or avoidance manoeuvrings.As to your cloaking device I believe that most people travel with a crystal ball so no signals needed.The people who are gesturing at you are most likely asking where you got your van from as they want one just like it.STOP THE WORLD WE WANT TO GET OFF!!!!

Thursdays Child

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
I actually thought that when I got the one or two fingered wave I was being asked how many weeks am I away for , 1 or 2?.

Good job I only ever go away for 1 or 2 weeks so I can respond in the same way!!!

My wife thinks I've got a teleportation device fitted to my car. Why... no soon as we've pulled of the drive she's fast a sleep and doesn't wake up till we stop!!! with a comment of - Oh we got here quick didn't we!!

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
have a go on a motorbike, then ye will come across the unexplained phenomena of being invisible, and then hearing the old well worn phrase "sorry mate, didnt see ye there".

numpties.

Feb 17, 2007
Visit site
I actually thought that when I got the one or two fingered wave I was being asked how many weeks am I away for , 1 or 2?.

Good job I only ever go away for 1 or 2 weeks so I can respond in the same way!!!

My wife thinks I've got a teleportation device fitted to my car. Why... no soon as we've pulled of the drive she's fast a sleep and doesn't wake up till we stop!!! with a comment of - Oh we got here quick didn't we!!
Teleportation device ! Brilliant. Love the idea. Or is my blue Sedona really a Tardis?

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
To RogerP - My Wife must have the same sleep problem as yours. As soon as the seat belt clicks and I start the car her head drops and she's snoring before I've reversed out of the drive. We go for a scenic drive, come all the way home, pull up at the house, then she suddenly pops up and says - "Oh that was nice, where have we been"!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts