CO-OP insurance

May 8, 2009
Visit site
Hi, just wondering if any of our members insure their caravan through Co-op insurance?
I was trawling the net getting quotes before I renew my joint buildings & contents insurance, and when I looked at the Co-op I noticed that you can include the caravan on the home insurance. Could anybody give me some feedback on what they are like as I may be tempted if the price is right so that I dont have all different policies............

Chris

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
I have my home and contents with them and did have van insured.Had some storm damage and they were very quick to assess and authorise repair,no probs there.The premium was very high though and am now insured with C&CC CIS wouldnt give any discount for tracker but were £100 dearer.This was 4 years after claim so swapped.They only insure as an extension to contents policy iirc,if the price is right go for it.
Best of luck

Jan 10, 2010
Visit site
I had insurance with them once I insured my 19 yr old daughter fully comp for my car at £300 which I thought was a great deal however once the paperwork arrived I saw that they had her down as 92 years old with a provisional licence, bear in mind that I was supposed to be the main driver, Guinness book of records?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts