coachman mirage 1990 440/5 awning size

Apr 4, 2006
Visit site
does anyone know what size awning i should buy for this type of caravan or if not where i can find out? also i have not got any manuals or instructions for my second hand caravan...can anyone advise me where i could get these from? thanks

G

If the information is not available in any publication you can work it outyourself. Basically measure the length of the awning rail in centimeters. Add the distance between each end of the rail vertically to the ground and this total will allow you to ascertain the size you need from any manufacturer. Towsure give a drawing to show how this should be done in their cataloque, or on their website.

Apr 4, 2006
Visit site
If the information is not available in any publication you can work it outyourself. Basically measure the length of the awning rail in centimeters. Add the distance between each end of the rail vertically to the ground and this total will allow you to ascertain the size you need from any manufacturer. Towsure give a drawing to show how this should be done in their cataloque, or on their website.
thanks for your help

G

Glad for that, however, if you are like me and have double checked your measurement, yet again, note that the awwning sizes cover a range of dimensions, so a centimeter here or there is not likely to matter too much.

Apr 4, 2006
Visit site
Glad for that, however, if you are like me and have double checked your measurement, yet again, note that the awwning sizes cover a range of dimensions, so a centimeter here or there is not likely to matter too much.
the problem is i am not able to get to my caravan at the moment to measure it.

Apr 5, 2006
Visit site
the problem is i am not able to get to my caravan at the moment to measure it.
If you can't get to your van try phoning a large awning dealer and asking them, you can always tell them you are after buying an awning.

Apr 15, 2006
Visit site
If you can't get to your van try phoning a large awning dealer and asking them, you can always tell them you are after buying an awning.
You could always phone Coachman, they may even be able to supply a new hahndbook.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts