Coronavirius

Page 8 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
Thank the man upstairs it has been raining for several day at time so cannot do anything in garden . My younger neighbour decided to coat the boundary fence, He then started on our side and got most of the way down until I said I would do the rest, what a stupid idea , I was "done "in when finished .

Reactions: Beachball
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Just off tack slightly. With the heavy rain I decided to collect my four figure tax rebate from HMRC. One hour later I finally got the ok for a bacs transfer in next five days. Trying to get access through U.K./gov portal is unbelievable!

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Thank the man upstairs it has been raining for several day at time so cannot do anything in garden . My younger neighbour decided to coat the boundary fence, He then started on our side and got most of the way down until I said I would do the rest, what a stupid idea , I was "done "in when finished .
if i buy Fence paint it has have low odour because with my Asthma it helps me not looking foward to doing that again so i know how you feel . (Well Done )

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
It’s interesting that Dusty Dog reported the possibility of the virus being in U.K. earlier than first thought
My wife, son and his partner had similar symptoms on return from Malaysia in late November. Now there’s a body of opinion that the virus was active in Wuhan from mid October. Participants in a international sporting event fell ill. This paper linked below seems to believe that given the variation in mutations and timescale the origin could have been earlier than first thought. So giving more time to advance its global spread under the cover of the northern winter cold/ flu season. Interesting nevertheless.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1567134820301829

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
eighteen months ago the US sent their scientists in to the experimental labs in Wuhan to investigate problems with the establishment and in particular with the love what they have for bats, China keep your heads down you aint seen nothing yet,
I'm about to get banned

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
eighteen months ago the US sent their scientists in to the experimental labs in Wuhan to investigate problems with the establishment and in particular with the love what they have for bats, China keep your heads down you aint seen nothing yet,
I'm about to get banned
If you do get banned it will be a long time before you can be reinstated Camel.
It's a beautiful day outside, so if I've got to sit indoors monitoring this forum in case you decide to break the rules, I won't be happy.
Fair warning 😐

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
The Corona virus is the size of a nanometer in one milimeter there are 1000,000 nanometers which I think is a lot,
You posted that some while back. It assumes that they all line up for “ divisions”. 😀

An easier one to imagine is that the virus is about equivalent to a 5 p coin next to a 747 which is the human cell that it attacks.

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
You posted that some while back. It assumes that they all line up for “ divisions”. 😀

An easier one to imagine is that the virus is about equivalent to a 5 p coin next to a 747 which is the human cell that it attacks.
Is it well done thought you would come up with something, carry on,

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
If you do get banned it will be a long time before you can be reinstated Camel.
It's a beautiful day outside, so if I've got to sit indoors monitoring this forum in case you decide to break the rules, I won't be happy.
Fair warning 😐
Parky,
I don't believe you are sat there all day in doors keeping an eye on me get your self a couple of cans, and I'll be good,

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
So it’s Bank Holiday Monday next week. I should have been down in Sussex near Horsham but thanks to Covid-19 it will have to be Stayatham. I am sure many of us would have been away.

Attachments

• F5C319BD-B4DB-41B2-A5E4-2ACF8DF6FF67.jpeg
    F5C319BD-B4DB-41B2-A5E4-2ACF8DF6FF67.jpeg
    100 KB · Views: 11
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Off to a little bar and BBQ, area, about 10 miles from a CL site that Parksy uses for his visits to The Twinwoods Festivals , Hutcheon Towers, newley mown grass, Excellent wine and beer. Hottub and dog run.
Enjoy the Bank holiday foks.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Sadly the festival is cancelled this year Hutch.
We would have been on that CL from the Saturday before the festival until the Thursday when we'd have been in the arena campground.
Our tickets are good for 2021 so hopefully we'll see you then Hutch, or in October at the Woosiefest if restrictions are lifted.

Reactions: Hutch
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Yes it's good that most places are holding over booking until next year,we would love to get out in the van, we have new carpets to order, for the house, but cannot see them until places open, and as the boss is highly vulnerable we don't want to push limits.
Good travels to those who can get away before we do very envious of you all. SF. 🛡

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts