Covid 19 again

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I thought that you had to wait at least 6 months from the last third jab, ours was last September.
I’m setting one up for my BIL and was told he can have a fourth jab after three months from his last one, but it’s recommended to wait 6 months. The NHS England web site provides an online booking system so you don’t need to wait for any letters or texts or your GP. All that’s required are your input details and that you meet the criteria.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coron...rus-vaccination/book-coronavirus-vaccination/

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Just to cheer you up, more do and gloom😥😥

• Wow
Reactions: Hutch
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Just to cheer you up, more do and gloom😥😥
Dusty get down to the Red Lion, to cheer yourself up. Soon be the 28th. 💉🔪💊

Jul 19, 2021
Visit site
My brother in law is a care worker and has just tested positive for the fourth time.
Poor chap has been hammered by covid, is suffering from long covid but still has to work.
Was due to fly to Greece this week to see a friend that he hasn't seen for three years. :disappointed:

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
It was on the news last night that in the past week over 1 million new cases of Covid were reported! A bit worrying. When we go out we go to quiet places that are not crowded and still wear masks in supermarkets and other palces where we may come into close contact with other people.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
It was on the news last night that in the past week over 1 million new cases of Covid were reported! A bit worrying. When we go out we go to quiet places that are not crowded and still wear masks in supermarkets and other palces where we may come into close contact with other people.
According to the hospital yesterday C19 is again spiralling out of control. People who have the C19 no longer have to isolate. Madness 🤬

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
According to the hospital yesterday C19 is again spiralling out of control. People who have the C19 no longer have to isolate. Madness 🤬
Which is probably why it took them in A&E over 7 hours to even look at my wife on Thursday night plus forgetting that she was in one of the corridors. She had been taken in for severe chest pains and is still in hospital, but eventually was put into a ward last night.
People with Covid have a duty to themselves and others to isolate! :mad:

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I have been wearing our masks at supermarkets and petrol station at doctors yesterday had my mask on someone went in without one and he was told to go outside and look what says on the window . i haven"t come with one but i had some spare masks brand new in my car, he put it on and went in . :)

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
When we had or "touch" of covid, if it had not been for the the LFT kit we would have just said we had a cold. My wife was on the highly vulnerable and shielding group. I think now we have contracted the latest strain we feel much more confident about going out.
We haven't been staying in, we go to pubs etc, but not to theaters or any large grouping, we caught ours at a neighbours funeral. He passed away with covid , he and his son were anti vacciers, and several of the others at the funeral had similar lines of thoughts.
Hopefully life will carry on.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
If it’s getting this bad now God help us in the Autumn and Winter! Not sure I’d want to sit anywhere with someone with Covid. Sorry Hutch just a step too far with me. Remember SWMBO missed my Mum’s funeral because she had to isolate😥

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Which is probably why it took them in A&E over 7 hours to even look at my wife on Thursday night plus forgetting that she was in one of the corridors. She had been taken in for severe chest pains and is still in hospital, but eventually was put into a ward last night.
People with Covid have a duty to themselves and others to isolate! :mad:
Sorry to hear that. Hope she is recovering and doesn’t catch Covid.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
If it’s getting this bad now God help us in the Autumn and Winter! Not sure I’d want to sit anywhere with someone with Covid. Sorry Hutch just a step too far with me. Remember SWMBO missed my Mum’s funeral because she had to isolate😥
When I say we haven't been staying in, I meant after we tested Negative, we isolated for 7 days during our bout of covid. It is the sensible thing to do unless totally unavoidable.

Reactions: Dustydog

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I was at a social function with my youngest son and my brother last Saturday and they both tested positive for Covid this past week.
I've done 3 lateral flow tests since and I'm still negative with no symptoms thank goodness.
I've stayed at home anyway just in case, my son and brother both had coughs and are still isolating.
Covid hasn't gone away.

Reactions: Hutch
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I have just come back from Worcester hospital as needed to drop off clothes etc for my wife. What a shambles around the hospital to get to the main entrance as they are doing renovations and have blocked off the main road around the hospital.
Eventually got to the building only to find out that the entrance was closed up however I found another entrance. I needed to get to the 3rd floor, but the lift was not working. No reception at the entrance no nothing. Took me over half and hour to struggle up the stairs with the package . The lift only worked for going down?

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
I have just come back from Worcester hospital as needed to drop off clothes etc for my wife. What a shambles around the hospital to get to the main entrance as they are doing renovations and have blocked off the main road around the hospital.
Eventually got to the building only to find out that the entrance was closed up however I found another entrance. I needed to get to the 3rd floor, but the lift was not working. No reception at the entrance no nothing. Took me over half and hour to struggle up the stairs with the package . The lift only worked for going down?

If the lift worked going down, how did the lift go back up to come back down?? 😂 😂

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
In the Milton Keynes Hospital over the last 5 years, lots of changes going on, a lot of walking has to be done, I cannot understand why "moving walkways" are not being installed. Heart area, probably the furthest away.
Cost probably, paying big money to the big cats to save the money.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
My wife been taking a neighbour her partner was took to hospital suspected with a Stroke nearly every day well the ward has got Covid so no visiting at present .

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
If the lift worked going down, how did the lift go back up to come back down?? 😂 😂
Someone on the 3rd floor presses a button to call the lift and it goes up. The wife told me last night that it is a known issue and has been happening for a couple of days. Unfortunately today I can hardly walk due to the severe pain due to being stupid enough to force myself to walk up the stairs!

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Not surprised if the lift only goes down😁

Luckily if stop s at the ground floor and does not go all the way down? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Today being a lot wiser from my experience yesterday, I took a friend and again lift not working properly, but with her being a lot younger and fitter she was able to climb the stairs to deliver the package. Hopefully the next time I visit they will bring OH on the wheelchair to the main entrance where it would be easier for her to access the vehicle plus plenty of parking.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts