Covid outbreak associated with G7

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

Ern

May 23, 2021
Visit site
The vaccines have been successful, as people who have had the full treatment are no longer becoming fatally ill. That was the objective. I agree with others here that people refusing the vaccine are prolonging the widespread presence of the virus and opportunity for its mutation. Even those living on the fringes of society are getting offered the vaccine and most are taking it, so why anyone refuses it is beyond me. It is rumoured that culture and ethnicity are the main reason, but no evidence or statistics that I am aware of support this view. I suspect there are those who simply can't be bothered to have the vaccine, rather than having an opinion that it is wrong to have it.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
The vaccines have been successful, as people who have had the full treatment are no longer becoming fatally ill. That was the objective. I agree with others here that people refusing the vaccine are prolonging the widespread presence of the virus and opportunity for its mutation. Even those living on the fringes of society are getting offered the vaccine and most are taking it, so why anyone refuses it is beyond me. It is rumoured that culture and ethnicity are the main reason, but no evidence or statistics that I am aware of support this view. I suspect there are those who simply can't be bothered to have the vaccine, rather than having an opinion that it is wrong to have it.
Blame social media for spreading false information.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Our local Chemist shop were doing vacinations today to I would say 20 to 30 year olds, maybe 10 people waiting outside.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
We are never going to beat this when we have whole communities refusing to follow instructions and a government afraid to tackle them with vigour.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Would seem that from the extensive research by REACT the spread of Covid is actually being driven mostly by the younger age groups across the country, and these are the ones who haven’t yet been vaccinated. They are recommended to have the Pfizer vaccine which unlike the AZ is of more limited supply. Hopefully the vaccination programme will continue so that even those age groups can at least have their first jab. My 16 year old granddaughter and friends are all very keen on being offered the vaccine as they recognise the benefits to themselves and the community. They are certainly more aware of issues than many would give them credit for.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts