Daisy Bank Montgomery. Tranquil Park

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Feb 17, 2018
Visit site
DD, there are a few pubs in driving distance, shops within a mile, & one of the best sites we have stayed on.
Nothing better than great views, & sitting outside with Cadac on, & a bottle or 2 of wine.
I really cant commend this site any more, it is stunning, our pitch & we go back every year for a week, is K9, you wil not be dissapointed.
Also another Tranquil park site in Carlilse, Greenbank or Green fields(had a tot tonight & mrs in bed).
Toilet & shower area that would shame a 5 star hotel, & excellent facilities, but limited wifi, i am giving you some Gems here, upto you if you want to follow up. but keep us posted.

Reactions: Hutch
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
DD, there are a few pubs in driving distance, shops within a mile, & one of the best sites we have stayed on.
Nothing better than great views, & sitting outside with Cadac on, & a bottle or 2 of wine.
I really cant commend this site any more, it is stunning, our pitch & we go back every year for a week, is K9, you wil not be dissapointed.
Also another Tranquil park site in Carlilse, Greenbank or Green fields(had a tot tonight & mrs in bed).
Toilet & shower area that would shame a 5 star hotel, & excellent facilities, but limited wifi, i am giving you some Gems here, upto you if you want to follow up. but keep us posted.
Did you talk to the Seasonal caravanner in K8 next you he had a fantastic pitch at Daisy Bank :)

Feb 17, 2018
Visit site
Hi Beachball, yes we got on well with both sides, they are both season pitches, we have been 4 times now we love it.
DD we use our Fiama awning now when going away, ruddy Vango air awning keeps springing leaks, but look forward to catching up with the woosies in the near future.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Beachball, yes we got on well with both sides, they are both season pitches, we have been 4 times now we love it.
DD we use our Fiama awning now when going away, ruddy Vango air awning keeps springing leaks, but look forward to catching up with the woosies in the near future.
We only saw one who was seasonal on kerry but we got on well very helpful :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts