Damage Barton

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
Off to Damage Barton next weekend. 1st trip this year in the van.

Ive heard a lot of good things about this site and we really hope it lives up to expectation as we thought it was a little bit on the pricey side for a CC site, especially in low season !! ;-)

Does anyone know if you can take dogs on Woolacombe beach? I know you can at Saunton Sands.

Aug 25, 2006
Visit site
We love Damage Barton, been many times over many years.

Superb location, views and walks, and very spacious. Precisely why we won`t go to Stowford Farm Meadows.... but fortunately we are all different.

Sorry can`t help with the dog thing though, suggest you ring the Lethbridge family at Damage Barton who will tell you. They really are very helpful.

Feb 2, 2006
Visit site
I've been to Damage Barton twice and gotng back in July/August this year.

Very clean and tidy and spacious. Helpful owners and good small shop. Good views but it can get a little windy so make sure any awning is tied down.

There were plenty of dogs on Woolacombe Beach but I'm not sure if you have to keep to a certain bit.

Hope you enjoy.

Jan 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi Chelsea.

We have been to the site. We spent 3 weeks there in August 2005. As a word of warning it does get very windy here. It ripped our awning even with storm straps.

As for the dog on the beach, I am pretty sure that dogs are only able to go on during the winter.

The beach however is fab. We used to go down on the bus, slightly too far to walk as the lanes are too busy and very narrow. We were scared!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts