Damp!...but maybe not?

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
OC, has yourdamp meter arrived, mine came 5 minutes ago, polish put it down by the back gate and legged it, another new toy,

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
OC, has yourdamp meter arrived, mine came 5 minutes ago, polish put it down by the back gate and legged it, another new toy,
Camel,
yes mine came this morning and I've put it in the garage with other parcels/packages from yesterdays and day before deliveries. They all get 3 days quarantine prior to opening. Advice given to our daughter who works in the NHS. Still no hurry, with this fine weather and dry atmosphere any caravan can only improve damp or not damp.
Cheers OC

Reactions: JezzerB and camel
Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
Camel,
yes mine came this morning and I've put it in the garage with other parcels/packages from yesterdays and day before deliveries. They all get 3 days quarantine prior to opening. Advice given to our daughter who works in the NHS. Still no hurry, with this fine weather and dry atmosphere any caravan can only improve damp or not damp.
Cheers OC
Good point wish I knew that ten minutes ago,

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
Good point wish I knew that ten minutes ago,
I know we are months away from being back to normal and the sooner that is the better for all including the NHS staff I'm not being i nsensitive but getting caravan happy but I just wish I was able to get in there and do what ever I could to help the folk in MM but then I'm my wifes carer I just hope that in six months time I'm still on this site with everyone else, end of moan,

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I know we are months away from being back to normal and the sooner that is the better for all including the NHS staff I'm not being i nsensitive but getting caravan happy but I just wish I was able to get in there and do what ever I could to help the folk in MM but then I'm my wifes carer I just hope that in six months time I'm still on this site with everyone else, end of moan,

I am sure that you will be, and this period will then be a diminishing memory. Just keep grazing on your supplies of those Dickinson and Morris pork pies and the Long Clawson Stilton.

Reactions: camel
Jan 31, 2018
Visit site
May well invest when all this is over- but i'm not keen on the stabbing of the wood business-surely you will have little marks everywhere and how does it operate in areas of wall paper/vinyl lining etc-or am I missing something?

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
You do get little holes in the vinyl wall covering but I just stabbed in the same plavce as the previous test. Not really noticeable. Plan where to stab and just stay there.
mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts