DILEMMA!!

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just put your max bid in Lolly, and if it goes it goes, if it doesn't then it's yours. You only pay the highest bid price, so even if you put in

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
At least give us a proper hint to your costume Lolly, just think how embarrassing it would be if I turned up in the same costume as you.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
She wanted something to make everybody laugh at but not take seriously, thought she would also go for a bit of sympathy as that always goes down well to

So its Tony and Cherie outfits for Lolly and her

better half ;-)

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
At least give us a proper hint to your costume Lolly, just think how embarrassing it would be if I turned up in the same costume as you.
Your not planning on wearing a skirt are you Lol?

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Your not planning on wearing a skirt are you Lol?

Lisa
I'm sure you've got lovely legs, just make sure the skirt is not too short, leave something to the imagination. (That's what they taught me at finishing school).

Lisa

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
that WAS a proper clue, I would love to see you in a similar costume Lol, that would be a great laugh!!

Lolly x

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
She wanted something to make everybody laugh at but not take seriously, thought she would also go for a bit of sympathy as that always goes down well to

So its Tony and Cherie outfits for Lolly and her

better half ;-)
I wouldn't lower myself Cris!!

Lolly x

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts