DIRTY MARKS WITHIN LAMINATED WINDOWS

Nov 12, 2008
Visit site
Hi Robin........we have had hundreds of reported problems...this is a design fault and is covered under SOGA...for more info please go to www.caravanandmotorhomewindowproblems.co.uk.......regars Andrew

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
Yes we had the same problem on centre front window of our Swift (bought April 2009) replaced under warranty by our dealer at first service.

Bill D.

May 9, 2009
Visit site
We to had marks within the window. What I was told is that the gap between the 2 pieces of plastic was not wide enough and when travelling the 2 pieces rub together. Our middle window was changed last year at 6 months old.

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Yes I have the same problem, Van taken in for its 3rd service but they refused to change it under the warranty. I will have to get onto the swift group (Sterling Van) and see if I can change their mind. If not I will have to take advice and use the small claims court.

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
drobbly said:
Yes I have the same problem, Van taken in for its 3rd service but they refused to change it under the warranty. I will have to get onto the swift group (Sterling Van) and see if I can change their mind. If not I will have to take advice and use the small claims court.

Sounds like a common complaint, design fault or cheap manufacture. Why do anything or anyone selling caravans think that they can charge double for most things or that consumer protection does not apply to them.

Nov 12, 2008
Visit site
Hi............Please post on Swift-Talk forum, with pictures and full details......there has been a lot of comments recently and you will probably get a direct answer from the manufacturer........they have been replacing windows and know about the problem...regards Andrew

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts