disabled accessories

Mar 12, 2018
Visit site
hi can anyone suggest means of getting into a mtorhomr for my wife im noticing that most steps within the motorhome dont lead directly onto floor area so i will need to put a raised area box or similar into well i have seen a product called motor lift or similar but it dosnt look very stable colin

Grumpy

BANNED
Jan 25, 2023
Visit site
hi can anyone suggest means of getting into a mtorhomr for my wife im noticing that most steps within the motorhome dont lead directly onto floor area so i will need to put a raised area box or similar into well i have seen a product called motor lift or similar but it dosnt look very stable colin

Sorry I can't make any suggestions, only the fact we had the same problem and the only answer I could see was a very expensive lift system that would have cost a fortune.
We sold the motorhome and went back to a caravan which has much easier access.
Like everything in life its all about money and your problem is easy to sort out by chucking loads of dosh at it.

Grumpy

BANNED
Jan 25, 2023
Visit site
Good grief I didnt see that. I cannot understand how so few people are on this site unless there are not many members.
Thanks for telling me and I will check before I post in future.

Reactions: Parksy

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Apart from the regular core forum members, others tend to ask a question and when they have an answer they drift away.
The dates of old threads are not always easy to see so it's easily done.
The reason that I usually spot old threads is because potential spammers often add something to them to check whether the moderators notice them 😉

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts