Do Dealerships not have Caravans with factory 'Extras' fitted?

Aug 5, 2023
Visit site
I noticed, while travelling around looking at a fair few dealerships (East Scotland), that all don't supply Swift caravans fitted with factory extras.

Could it be that all the new 2023 models, which had extras fitted, are already snapped up?

And all the basic fitted caravans from factory are left due to the new season approaching

Or does a customer have to choose all the extras fitted at the previous year

Last month when we asked to order a caravan with Factory Extras, we got told it's too late, so when does Swift stop people placing orders for new caravans? (when is the cut off)

May 7, 2012
Visit site
The dealer is presented with the next years caravans by the makers and can order what they want for the next year including any extras they think might suit their customers. At the same time the ones hey get initially will be samples of the new ranges which will normally e standard models with the options listed.
If you are looking for something with lots of extras, many dealers will have exclusive limited additions giving you extras at a reduced price, although you should look carefully at what these are and if you want them. You will find part of the alleged benefits is usually different upholstery and graphics which do not really add to the value, in my mind.
Knowpark have had Swift based special models for several years and I assume will continue for next year and Kirkcaldy do some Compass ones if you want to check them out. Other dealers your way may have them if you check.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts