do i need a water check valve?

Jul 9, 2021
Visit site
I wondered if a water check valve is needed. is it usually supplied by the manufacturer? Is it better to install it closer to the pump or closer to the tap? or next to every tap?

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I wondered if a water check valve is needed. is it usually supplied by the manufacturer? Is it better to install it closer to the pump or closer to the tap? or next to every tap?
Normally a non return valve in the water inlet supply but check valves like domestic house supplies aren’t used in caravans. Your water comes from the mains via aquaroll or via a serviced pitch supply direct or via aquaroll.

Jul 9, 2021
Visit site
Normally a non return valve in the water inlet supply but check valves like domestic house supplies aren’t used in caravans. Your water comes from the mains via aquaroll or via a serviced pitch supply direct or via aquaroll.
Water comes from an external tank.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Yes Aquaroll
Well why would you need a check valve? You sterilise the aquaroll and connector pipe periodically. You fill from mains quality water supply and the aquaroll is food quality plastic with a rubber cover. So it’s not like a domestic system with a garden hose take off or water softener etc to potentially introduce contamination.

Jul 9, 2021
Visit site
Well why would you need a check valve? You sterilise the aquaroll and connector pipe periodically. You fill from mains quality water supply and the aquaroll is food quality plastic with a rubber cover. So it’s not like a domestic system with a garden hose take off or water softener etc to potentially introduce contamination.
I thought about the valve because the water is leaving the tap. Each time you need to wait a while again so that it flows again after opening the tap.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts