Do you ever imagine......

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
What the people we are debating with look like - male/female, age (young/middle aged/retired) etc...

What would be interesting is you have probably met the very same people who you have a heated debate with on your last caravan holiday and shared a nice glass of chablis with!!!

May 12, 2005
Visit site
After reading you and your dicussion groups comments , I think the wardens would be selling tickets for the best seats around the ring.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Oh dear Monkey - you have sadly bumped up against one of the SECRET POLICEMEN on the Forum.

Do these guys wear their underpants outside of there pajamas when they go to bed?

Do they swear to uphold the true caravanning rituals as denoted by the "I am and anorak and proud of it!" club, or do they just like to swear?

Are they on some higher mission to stop all conversation or differing opinion on this Forum?

Sadly The Oracle has had his review removed - probably because the second installment was rather poor in comparison to the first and was a tad too personal for most peoples taste.

It's a shame, as that type of humour, as long as it is humour not smut, would benefit this forum.

Without humour, differing opinions and enthusiasm we caravaners would become exactly what the likes of Jeremy Clarckson already thinks we are.

Booring anoraks

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
no, but a back hander might stop all this stupid carry on
I trust you are not advocating violence of any kind?

Monkey is a lady and your input is offensive.

If you are a gentleman you will have no hesitation in posting an apology

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
Tony,

That was neither funny or clever. What is going on I think it is not so much a witch hunt but a monkey hunt and for no good reason.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I really don't mind the likes of Daventura, tony A or Steve posting, at least it lets people know what miserable gits they are. Imagine a having party and everyone who is invited is a clone of those three or every guest at a wedding had the same outlook on life as them :O( As Ive said before in this forum, people like them make me look intelligent so for that I like them ;O)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts