Do you really need it?

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
I havent got a garage any more
smiley-cry.gif

Im now sat in it, she had me convert it into our lounge
smiley-cry.gif

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Having just had a weekend away without the three peeps and the two dowgs I am wondering quite seriously if we need them, absolute bliss!!! Anyone want an 8, 10 or 12 year old female or a toy poodle or a cavapoo let me know, I'll throw in free P&P!!!!!!! Willing to negotiate how much I'll pay you for swmbo too!

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Thank the lord I thought it was just me. Only in to year two of using the van but amassing a Hugh amount of stuff. I have cut back from our camping days where the record stands at a 110 land rover defender fully loaded (this included a full size roof rack) and a trailer on tow with still more kit in it. This was all for a huge family expedition all three of us down to the Lake district less than 100 miles away. I don't think they carried as much kit on the camel trophy expeditions, and yes I had enough tools with me to do an engine and gearbox swap if needed. I am currently a bit paranoid about nose weight so being careful about how much I put in the van so hopefully this will temper my hording. but hay the range rover is rated for 3.5 ton and an noise weight of 150kg so there is hope.
How about a national members rally with a car booty so we could sell all our excess stuff and replace it with new stuff we don't need
smiley-wink.gif

Happy days

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Thursdays Child: Oh dear - we converted our garage to a dining room and yes, you guessed it that's where all the stuff ends up when he is sorting out the van or we come back from a trip! ATM we have the groundsheet outside all over the decking as it's being scrubbed and cleaned as we were on grass at weekend (well mud actually) and then the awning is in the greenhouse airing as that too was covered in mud but is also in need of some repairs as the wind did some damage but OH is confident he and his trusty mini sewing machine can run up the repairs in no time (good luck I say, I bleed just looking at a sewing needle!) and as for our attic ... well that's full of the caravan stuff we've yet to use/need and stuff that we've yet to sell on Ebay. As for the shed ... don't even go there!!!!!
smiley-wink.gif
Lisa.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts