Does anyone since January 2015 own the following ?

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I am trying to trace my old 2001 Elddis Crusader SuperSirocco Vin No SGETPL1EL1CR51663

The interior is Blue with Blue twist carpet from front to rear and stops at the full width rear wash-room/loo/shower area..

I have posted again in the hope that someone may know of a recent purchase by a friend/neighbour/relative.

Last known location at a trade dealers pitch somewhere near Kidderminster.

I posted a search some several weeks ago but it was eventually locked and or deleted deleted for totally inappropriate reasoning - it was assumed that I was trying to resurrect an old issue with the new owner - I was most certainly not. I had had the caravan repaired at considerable personal expense prior to a very very reluctant sale.

There was an item of great sentimental value that was secreted away in the caravan after temporarily loosing it during an away stay and just before the caravan was sold to a private buyer that part exchanged it for a smaller and lighter caravan.
I had totally forgotten about the item until I came to look for it at home and then realised where it must be.

I have also posted a search on another caravan specific forum but not everyone uses the same forums or if at all.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Decisions taken by forum moderators have to be judgement calls made at the time TR, but once made the decisions are not up for debate so we'll leave whatever happened to your post in the past thanks.
Have you tried posting on the various caravan related Facebook groups?
A large number of people use such groups and the Practical Caravan Facebook group can be reached via clicking on the f logo on the right.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts