Dogs in Cars

Page 4 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Attn LB (yes, by that I mean please pay attention, LB ;o) lol!!)

Steve in Leo wrote at 09.39 am on 2 July: "As for my guesstimate of 80% of caravanners being dog owners that is based on what I see at our seasonal site....".

So he IS saying that in his view 80% of caravanners are dog owners.

Oh, and I don't drink scrumpy, my brain is naturally addled, being female and blonde....what's your excuse? ROFL. I did, however, buy some Thatchers Ciderberry this evening, Sainsburys have it on offer at 2 bottles for

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Attn LB (yes, by that I mean please pay attention, LB ;o) lol!!)

Steve in Leo wrote at 09.39 am on 2 July: "As for my guesstimate of 80% of caravanners being dog owners that is based on what I see at our seasonal site....".

So he IS saying that in his view 80% of caravanners are dog owners.

Oh, and I don't drink scrumpy, my brain is naturally addled, being female and blonde....what's your excuse? ROFL. I did, however, buy some Thatchers Ciderberry this evening, Sainsburys have it on offer at 2 bottles for

May 21, 2008
Visit site
Steve wrote that his dog is 'security trained' and Lisa has asked questions about this training.

It's up to Steve to decide if he wants to answer Lisa's questions or not, if real problems start to appear in this topic or if Steve starts to feel picked on it will indeed be halted.
Thanks Parksy for your comments here.

I'm not offended easily and as you've experienced in the past if I do take umbridge, I will make contact oppropriately.

LMH is a little more than interested in what my dog can do, but she won't succeed in getting anymore information from me than I deem appropriate. If I did divulge the commands for my dog, it would be about as stupid as giving you the key pad code for our burglar alarm.

Suffice to say I have a friendly rapor with our local police and they have themselves looked at our car and been quite happy with our provisions for our dog.

Atb Steve L.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts