Dogs in High season France.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
We are going to France but this time in "HIgh season" August.. Before we only had one dog, now we have two. On all the site information I can see it only mentions about max dogs, in low season, We are hoping to meet up with friends near the Swiss border with their dog, so we wouldmhave three, two labrador and a rat. Ihave saked the campsite, but would like any other info please.
Thanks Hutch.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
We are going to France but this time in "HIgh season" August.. Before we only had one dog, now we have two. On all the site information I can see it only mentions about max dogs, in low season, We are hoping to meet up with friends near the Swiss border with their dog, so we wouldmhave three, two labrador and a rat. Ihave saked the campsite, but would like any other info please.
Thanks Hutch.
Help please.

Jun 3, 2016
Visit site
Contact the campsite directly. They often state two dogs maximum but can be flexible if you ask them. We have just returned from a campsite in the Pyrenees that had a two dog limit but had no problem with us taking our three!

Jun 24, 2005
Visit site
I'd go for the "contact campsite" method but will your friends be sharing your caravan? If not, surely you will only have 2 dogs?

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Thanks people for the replys, we have contacted the site and they have said no problem, 3 dogs in one caravan pitch. At Besacon east France. . End of high season.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts