Dogs!!!

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Aww
smiley-laughing.gif

5E944618-E273-4D91-938D-E5C2798407CA-3629-00000372D9EEF0C4.jpg

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for helping Beehpee, Sir Sprocket. I haven't got a laptop or a tablet but once the link was in Beephee's post I could convert it into the picture. Lovely little pup, everybody say 'Ahhh,what a cutie ......'
smiley-laughing.gif

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
OMG Sproket she is adorable! We are unable to have a dog yet as we have a vicious cat who would most certainly shred a puppy to death and I wouldn't want to upset my cat as she obviously thinks she is the head of the household. Next door's huge black lab is scared of her, so gives you an idea of what she's like. We often wish there was a "borrowadog.com" site we could click on when visiting various caravan sites as it's lovely to take a dog for a walk. My OH has actually asked before now if we could borrow their dog and have so far taken two lovely dogs for walks at Cirencester ... coincidentally both called Ollie! I want a Holly now!
smiley-smile.gif

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
soldlisa04, we often get people staying in our B & B asking to take our dogs for a walk.
One couple took one of them one afternoon, 4 hours later, I found them about a km from home totally lost, after having walked for (we calculated) 18 km.
Now when anyone asks, I give them a GPS & make sure they have a mobile phone with them.

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Oh dear Nick, how awful ... poor them and your poor dog! We always stay on the CC site dog walk and would never take the dog off the lead as it doesn't know us from Adam!

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
During caravan holidays we've got very lost cycling in a French forest and also ended up in a car parking area in Ireland after many hours lost on foresty tracks with our dogs, we were positive it was where we'd parked our car and very worried as the car park only had two cars in it that weren't ours
smiley-smile.gif
. The actual car park we had parked in was about 3 miles away over a huge steep hill, a long walk with two very weary dogs at dusk on narrow country road.
Since our French forest debacle where we nearly cooked and dehydration and lack of food became a very serious danger we've logged our start points or parking with the satnav and now use a phone app called Endomondo that tracks your route using satnav.

Feb 18, 2009
Visit site
We had a Tibetan Spaniel for 14 years and went everywhere with us. I have kept a diary of all or trips out in the van and found out our dog had actually travelled 17,000 miles in the van. That was on top of all other journeys we made once we were on site.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts