Dogs!!!

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I have to admit to never being a fan of dogs at all, I've always thought why would anyone want a s**t machine living in the house that requires so much attention and expense, but each to their own I always think, anyway I've now changed my mind, my wife has been wanting a dog for a while which I've fought against tooth and nail, so I thought a couple of days ago I would be a fool and get her one, she wanted a Shih Tzu which again I was totally against thinking thats not a dog it's a rat! Anyway got it home on Thursday and it's just 8 weeks old and yes it craps and pees for England and yes it wants all our attention and most of our money as well, but do I begrudge her a single penny or hate picking up a single poo or getting out of bed at 2 am when she cries? No I don't because in 3 days I am like putty in her adorable little paws, she is the most gorgous little thing and the only thing I'm sorry about is not getting her sooner, is she going to take over our life? Yes absolutely, she is no longer a dog she's part of the family and I'm looking forward to every minute of watching her grow, my wife might not get a look in.....

BP

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Get another one! then you know your chair will be safe. LOL
Makesurenobodytakesmychair.jpg

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I hope that you really enjoy her companionship. I've had dogs since I was a kid and even had one at university. The only time I've not enjoyed my dogs company was when I was at sea but for compensation I got to take a young foxhound belonging to the captain for walks around the flight deck as it could not go ashore because of the rabies controls at the time.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
B P

Well done mate . A great move.

Dogs are part of our family. They know they are bottom of the pack but the love they give is fantastic.

SIL has a shitsu. She' amazing. Her ears are like radar. She can hear a pin drop miles away and will bark. In Japan they are actually bred as guard dogs because their hearing is the best and they will warn of an intruder.Use this talent to your advantage.

They also make good floor mops. LOL

Feb 9, 2009
Visit site
We have four small dogs that my wife and grandaughter show and got into caravanning as we were fed up with hotels. We seem to go away every couple of weeks for between 4 and 14 days at a time.
I am not sure if having a dog is a good excuse for having a caravan or having a caravan is a good excuse for having a dog. What comes first the dog or the purchase of a caravan ?

Jul 30, 2007
Visit site
Beehpee.
After my wifes dear mother sadly passed away just over 7 years ago,I decided to buy my other half a little Shih Tzu cross,(crossed with a Chinese Crested)to try to help her cope with her grief in some way.
Right from day 1,Oscar became part of the family and has given us so many happy times together.
He comes away with us in the caravan every time,and we have also added a Springer Spaniel called Spirit(whom we rescued after he had experienced many years of...well.....lets just call it "abuse").
Spirit is now treated the same as Oscar and is beginning to come out of his shell and enjoying his life as all dogs deserve to do.
Oscar is the boss in the house but they seem to get along well together.
Yes,they can be a bit of a tie at times but I dont regret having them one bit.
Adrian

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
This little lady has become part of the family so quickly I'm amazed, gotta get on to the vets to sort out jabs and get her given a general check over (more expense lol) and once had the jabs she as to have we will be able to start taking her out where I'm sure she will be the centre of attention, if someone had said I would enjoy having this little one so much I would have thought them crazy, I expect to become one of these boring people who brag about the dog so apologies in advance, must work out how to get a picture on here ......

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Well it's a bit big but it worked, here's the little darling, Holly is her name, wife picked it as its only just gone Christmas

BP

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Ok just in from new year celebrations ( accompanied by holly ) and just found out the picture didnt work so will post again in the morning using sprockets link, just to say everyone fell in love with holly tonight of course.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Not to be left out we have two dogs
1/ Jack Terrier called Sam he is 14 years old (Going Blind & Deaf )
2/ Border Terrier Called Sadie she is 3 years old
We have had dogs for years now and there are great company

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if the picture can be seen, doesn't work following sprockets instructions but that's down to using an iPad apple do things there own way, if this doesn't work I will have to switch on the laptop.

BP

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
So never worked again, got a feeling might just be because of the size of the file, I'm sure I will sort it soon enough lol

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone posted pictures on here specifically using an iPad, not using a laptop or a different type of tablet but an iPad, I know I can switch on the laptop but it bugs me cos I'm sure there must be a way of doing it using this so if anyone knows let me know.

BP

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
But that App will allow you to use your normal account ?
The "Photobucket for iPad" app allows you to upload existing images and videos from your iPad directly to your Photobucket albums.

1 Download the App
2 Take a photo with your i-pad
3 Upload it to photobucket via the App on your i-pad
4 That photo should be able to be then posted on the forum ?
Is it worth a try ? we don't have a i-pad other wise i would have tried it myself
smiley-laughing.gif

I have just uploaded this to my normal photobucket account from my Blackberry Playbook ok......
IMG_00000020_zpsd0361631.jpg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts