Domaine de Dugny, Onzain, Loire

Mar 19, 2007
Visit site
Hi John,

We stayed there last year for 4-5 days on our way down to the Vendee. We liked it and it would be another site in the Loire that we would go back to. It's outside of the village, but within cycling distance for shopping, so generally quiet. We have a 8m caravan (13m overall) and had no problem accessing the site, but don't miss the entrance, some of the pitches are a good size so stress the size of your outfit when/if you book (I would recommend booking in late July, early August as it was very busy when we were there). It has a good pool, good clean toilet facilities, staff are very helpful. There is fishing lake on site on which you can row/canoe.

Enjoy

Alan

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Access is no problem. We went for a week in September. But it is obviously a popular place as we personally found the site rather "tired". we were put in the shaded bit and there was no grass left so we moved ourselves to a more open area. Site itself is very clean and maintained properly but I will not go again.

DavidC

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Haven't been for a few years but found the approach route in the CC book not very good. At that time site had a lot of tents used by holiday tour operators and the electrics were very unreliable. I would investigate any other sites first. A bit further east there is a good municpal at Nueng south west of Orleans but giving east access to Chambourd. This is a much nicer but smaller site within walking distance of a pretty small town

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts