Domaine La Barbanne Bordeaux

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
George

If you are refering to the site near St Emilion I can thoroughly recommend it.We stayed there during the hot August of 2003.The pitches are very generous and staff very friendly.The pool area is nicely landscaped and is split into 2 areas, one which includes a flume.Its part of the Sites et Paysages group. I booked direct but you can book through the Caravan Club.Lots of local vineyards to visit and the town of St Emilion is a delight.

Clive S

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
George

We were there last two weeks of June in 2006. One of the best sites we have been on. Big pitches, facilities 5*. Staff could not be more helpful. They run a mini bus service up to St Emilion and also organise a tour of a local wine grower. We have friends going this year and I wish we were going back!

Be careful how you approach as caravans are not permitted to tow thru St Emilion itself. Follow instructions you have or the campsite signs.

I have posted a site report on www.clicreports.co.uk. If you would like any further info I can let you have a copy of my travel log if you can sen me an e mail address somehow

DavidC

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Super site have been twice if you can ask for pitch by the handcart(they will know what you mean)it is an old cart full of flowers,the pitches there are quiet overlook the lake,shady but sunnt and handty for the facilities.St Emilion not to be missed,also next village has wine museum,plenty of vineyards with wine tasting right by the site Tour St Pierre is a good one and another in the direction of Bordeaux but just outside St EMillion is Grave Figeac with explanation of making process.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts