Dont let your toilet get to full

Aug 25, 2006
Visit site
It was at Sheffield Caravans. Talking to them about it this morning & it was a part exchange that was being valeted. Can you beleive that some slob left the loo in that condition,

Sep 6, 2008
Visit site
yes I looked at it as well...yukkkkkkk ..But I can believe that it was left like that..Our main Lunar Dealer told me that it happens quite often when they take trade-ins. These people who do this should be charged...But I think the Dealer who takes the Van in..should take the owner around to check things like that before accepting it.!!

Its also the case now that all new Vans have their toilet lids sealed down..because people going in vans to view were continually using the toilet...!

Chris .

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
Some people defy logic? As Scouse Ian said lets have a whip round for that lovely woman. I suggest the previous owners should be invited back so she can horse whip them. They must be a poor example of humankind.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It might be funny and the woman looked like she could take a joke etc. But, how disgusting of people to leave that mess for someone else to clear away.

She should at least be supplied with some sort of mask because the stench must have been awful. What an horrendous part of the 'job' - no pun intended.

Lisa

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
You would be surprised just how many people put their van in for servicing with the toilet not emptied.

Jan 5, 2008
Visit site
I don't find this funny at all. If the situation is genuine (why would anyone be filming in the first place?) then it says as much about the lady's co-workers as the person who left the toilet in that state in the first place. I've heard of toilet humour but this isn't it.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
As someone who in 30 years of working for the ambulance service and never being able to overcome my sensitive nostrils regarding faeces I was almost puking just watching that.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts