Dorema Apollo annex??

Jan 18, 2009
Visit site
Hello,
I am hoping someone on here can help me!! We have a Dorema Apollo size 5 awning for our caravan and would like to get a compatable annex so the in-laws can come on holiday with us. I have no idea how old this particular model is but would guess about 10 years old as we have a packing slip for the previous owners which says 2002 on it.
I have searched Ebay in vain trying to find a annex that will fit, but the problem we have is that on the right hand side the panel zips into the awning track on the side of the caravan and not 'up and over' like some models.
Does anybody know of a Dorema awning which fits this description then we can look for a compatable annex!!

I hope i haven't confused you all too much!!!!!

Andrea

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Hi Andrea,
I had a quick look on the internet and I came up with Jeff Bowen awnings they say on their site that they still make annexes for the Apollo and to ring and ask the number is:01787 882277.

Hope you find one
Aimee
smiley-smile.gif

Jan 18, 2009
Visit site
Thank you everyone for all your help! Am pleased to announce we have purchased a Dorema 'Sirocco' annex on a buy it now for £100 on Ebay. It has only been used twice and has a brand new inner tent aswell. Will be collecting next weekend so the in-laws can come on holiday with us!!

Many thanks once again!
Andrea

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts