Drones

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Thought I would freshen things up with a new thread and get away from the Gatwick non-drone event.

OK, so I now have a Mavic 2 Pro to play with.

I have completed a PfCO course and hope to attain Civil Aviation Authority approval in the coming weeks..

Lots to learn, and looking forward to it all.

Any tips and advice appreciated.

Jun 26, 2017
Visit site
Wow - Great news Anseo,

Following on from your previous post which was a general enquiry about drones, you’ve obviously done your homework, and bought yourself what is undoubtedly one of the very best drones out there.

As I mentioned in a few of my replies to your previous post, I am an enthusiast and owner of a DJI Spark, but unfortunately I don’t have too much time on my hands right now to post a list of tips and info, but would love to hear your initial thoughts and questions once you’ve had chance to have a play ! :p

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
I'd love to own one if and when time and finance permit - really look forward to reading your experiences! Congrats!! Wayne

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
A lovely Drone, and great news about the course, sensible thing to do. Could be interesting at a next mini, Meet up. I still can only get my Heli into Bunny Hops. .
Devises, Site has a field separate for kites, models etc. . Hopefully going this month. .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts