Easter - Fancy Dress

Page 5 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
yes there is Lolly, thankyou

Don't take the P*ss too bad while I am trying to put up the awning, wait til I have finished. Probable some time Sunday!

:)

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Give us a shout - my husband Stuart says he will give you a hand if you need one - wouldn't dream of laughing at you, not after what you have been through :)

Lolly x

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
I am hoping it's going to be a dry weekend, can cope with cold weather as long as it doesn't rain - I think sun will be a bonus!

Stuart is on his way home today, been away to Yorkshire on his Coach License - which he passed, :cool: so will pass on your message of thanks when he gets home.

Lolly x

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
yes there is Lolly, thankyou

Don't take the P*ss too bad while I am trying to put up the awning, wait til I have finished. Probable some time Sunday!

:)
Does that include the book we have running on you as well Steve? I have you down at 35 mins, looks like I've lost my money there....

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Steve

I hope all goes well for the op, I think it was decided not to do the safari park anyway, (animals ripping bits off cars etc) so you won't miss out mate!

Is there anything we can do to make your journey/setting up over easter any smoother for you and Joanne? if so give us a shout (sharonforbes@btinternet.com)

Lolly x
Is it just the zoo we're going to Lolly?

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Does that include the book we have running on you as well Steve? I have you down at 35 mins, looks like I've lost my money there....
Not a very good bet that!

35 mins? I can't do that on a good day, what with the cups of tea and the bacon sandwiches.

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Well the costumes have been bought,I don't know how you women wear thongs all day ,very uncomfortable !

It turned out to be a costly day what with the costumes for us and the kids so stopped on the way home to have a meal at a Harvester,not great and then as Bina reversed out of the parking spot we managed to take out a passing Mercedes back wing and door. :eek:(

Never mind not a mark on the Maverick.

Reason number 31 on way to own a 4x4.

Brian :eek:)

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Well the costumes have been bought,I don't know how you women wear thongs all day ,very uncomfortable !

It turned out to be a costly day what with the costumes for us and the kids so stopped on the way home to have a meal at a Harvester,not great and then as Bina reversed out of the parking spot we managed to take out a passing Mercedes back wing and door. :eek:(

Never mind not a mark on the Maverick.

Reason number 31 on way to own a 4x4.

Brian :eek:)
way ?...WHY typo.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Scuse me? Bragging about the safety of his car makes him sad?

I imagine Brian regrets the accident just as much as the Merc driver, who will probably end up far better off due to the way claims are handled.

Anyway, who are you to start throwing insults around?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Tell me about it, just been through one of these little accidents with the wife, no injuries or damage to speak of until the layers got involved. Lucky your accident wasn't in South Yorkshire, the police feel they have to send you on a driving course regardless of the facts of the case or you loose points and get a fine.

May 4, 2005
Visit site
I think its probably knock for knock Lol as the driver said he saw us but thought he had time to get past. I'll just leave it to the insurance company to sort out.

Anyway to warn anyone on the easter meet with German cars , Bina has had 3 accidents over the last couple of years..

First was a VW Polo that pulled out in front of her,

VW written off ,

Mav cracked the bumper.

Second was a Mercedes that drove into the back off her,

Merc, new wing, bonnet , bumper and headlight,

Mav, scratch on bumper and new taillight.

And today Merc rear wing and door dented.

Mav, nothing.

Not bragging , just stating the facts.

Oct 19, 2005
Visit site
Brian, the thought of you in a thong ,,,,,,,,well,,,,unimaginable.

I am sure I will have nightmares now.

Lol,yes it looks like being a long night!!!

Its a thankless job,but someone has to do it!!!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Well, I'm putting in for Mod 4 when it becomes available, I think Lisa already has an unofficial Mod 3 title. Just sends a tingle of excitement down my spine when I think of the abuse of pow....err I mean corrective actions I could do all in the name of harmony. That and stop Brian posting about thongs!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts