Easter - Fancy Dress

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi

Everyone (apart from Lolly) will have received an email from me asking whether or not they would like to take part in a fancy dress on the Saturday night.

*Lutz I have sent you an email but I'm not sure if you are picking your emails up, so if you're not, hopefully you will read this and let us know.

The people who have said yes at the time of writing are:

Lolly

Gooner

Steve (Sparkes)

Myself

I'm waiting to hear from the others.

p.s. Apologies for any mistakes, my daughter keeps interrupting me and so do the dogs!

Lisa

May 4, 2005
Visit site
I'll post here to save an email stamp (every little helps)

Bina says I have to say yes to the fancy dress so....nnnnoyyyyees ok then.

Can I come as grumpy old f*rt who hates getting dressed up in fancy dress but did it anyway because he fears what will happen if he doesn't from his dear lady wife ?

I'll phone the hire shop tomorrow to see if they've got that costume. Brian (",)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Can I come as grumpy old f*rt who hates getting dressed up in fancy dress but did it anyway because he fears what will happen if he doesn't from his dear lady wife ?

I'll phone the hire shop tomorrow to see if they've got that costume. Brian (",)
No, you can't Brian, you'll be in a PVC "Naughty Nurses" uniform and like it. Ok, that's one more mental picture for me to deal with, but no way am I going to be the only laughing stock there.....

May 4, 2005
Visit site

But when Im away in the van I like to take a break from my normal daily routine (",)

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi

People saying yes as follows:

Lolly

Gooner

Steve (Sparkes)

Myself

Lol

Roy

Tina

Brian

People saying no as follows:

Mark

Waiting to hear from Clive and his friend and Lutz.

Regards

Lisa

p.s. It's bloomin freezing here this morning. At least it's Friday, yippee!

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
We are a bit stuck on what to come as.

I am hiding form Sharon as she is gunning for me thanks for that Steve !!!!

Mark

P,s

I behind the settee with the puppy.

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
go for it Sharon!!

look at it this way Mark, if you don't do the fancy dress you will feel left out!!

Nothing to worry about, we can all look silly together

Lolly x

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Steve

I meant it was cold when I took gaylord out.

Spookily, I've spent most of the morning in the appliance bay with a very nice firefighter who was helping me with something. They do come in useful sometimes!

Lisa

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Steve

I meant it was cold when I took gaylord out.

Spookily, I've spent most of the morning in the appliance bay with a very nice firefighter who was helping me with something. They do come in useful sometimes!

Lisa
Hmmmmm ... I hope you wasn't referring to me when you mentioned gaylord :O(

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hmmmmm ... I hope you wasn't referring to me when you mentioned gaylord :O(
Hi

Of course not! It's Gaylord Stafford (baby dog, doesn't like walking out on the lead at the moment) aka Diesel.

Lisa xx

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
you can count us in with the fancy dress.

mark can come as woody from toy story, and l don't know for myself will have to look around.

sharon.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Ok you guys, is there a theme to the fancy dress or is it come as you please? And by the way Lord B don't read too much into my terminology!!

TRENDING THREADS