Easter - Fancy Dress

Page 4 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
What was that bird that Noah sent out when his outboard motor failed, a dove?

Your coming as a Dove?

Cool, or should that be coooo.....

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
I still haven't sorted my fancy dress and have only got Saturday to get one so talking of religion, God knows what I'm coming as.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Oh right, lets all be criptic about what we're wearing then. You're all a bunch of chickens.

CHICKENS!!! Lisa is it chicken?

It all fits, feathers, "Sunday" roast, overdone to it's a little dark.

Uh Uh Uh?

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
My costume has arrived this morning, and OH NO, it's a bit too big, since I have started work I must have lost a bit of weight! mad rush to dressmakers this afternoon to see if she can alter it, (thankfully I managed to squeeze in a day off today, good job really)!

Speak soon chums!

Lolly x

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Bit of an update on my leg

Next Wednesday I have the frame on my leg unlocked, this means I will be walking around with an unsupported broken (but healing well) leg.

So, the safari park trip is off for me as its easter saturday and the place will be heaving.

The rest, I shell play by ear!

Steve

PS, when you all get back home and enjoy your Tuesday with your feet up, I will be having an Op to remove the frame. So have a drink for me!

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi Steve

I hope all goes well for the op, I think it was decided not to do the safari park anyway, (animals ripping bits off cars etc) so you won't miss out mate!

Is there anything we can do to make your journey/setting up over easter any smoother for you and Joanne? if so give us a shout (sharonforbes@btinternet.com)

Lolly x

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts