Easter Meet - Tesco's

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
I have done a bit of research today, there is a 24 hour Tesco's 5 miles from Lickhill, opening times over Easter are as follows:-

Good Friday 6am - Midnight

Saturday 6am - 10pm

Easter Sunday Closed

Monday 9am - 6pm

Perhaps, if anyone is interested, we could go as a group and buy the food for the weekend - save on fuel costs!!

Lolly x

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Oh Lord, I always spend too much when away in the van and I find a supermarket! usually wine and something special for breakfasts!!!! and chocolate for when the kiddies go to bed !!

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
tina, l always spend to much money when we are away especially if its a supermarket, l don't usually use like morrisons or sainburys.

sharon.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Sharon

no never been impressed with the morrisons we have here and sainsburys is right in the town centre,so only really have tesco and asda to choose from, who does the best chocolate?? ALL OF THEM !!!!

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
hi tina,

l don't mind sainburys occasionally, but my favourite supermarket is asda, l like tesco for the kids clothes. l also like my chocolate especially galaxy.

sharon.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
tesco kids clothes are great at the mo are'nt they as they've brought out adjustable waist bands on all the skirts and trousers,brilliant for growing kids!!!

Tina x

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
tesco kids clothes are great at the mo are'nt they as they've brought out adjustable waist bands on all the skirts and trousers,brilliant for growing kids!!!

Tina x
p.s I hope there will be enough galaxy 's to go around or I can see a duel !!!! only jokin , will let you have a chunk(only one though!!)

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for putting the opening times on Lolly. Last year, on Easter Sunday we were away and I ran out of wine and all the shops were closed. I had to compensate by eating chocolate but it wasn't the same.

Lisa xxx

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Thanks for putting the opening times on Lolly. Last year, on Easter Sunday we were away and I ran out of wine and all the shops were closed. I had to compensate by eating chocolate but it wasn't the same.

Lisa xxx
Try RUM and raisin chocolate next time ;-)

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site

Lisa xxx
that's my favourite chocolate, I love Old Jamaica - do they still make it does anyone know?

Lolly x

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
am i being really stupid here, but do you guys all know each other, how do you get into the rally thing, i and my family quite fancy giving it a go

thanks guys

davie

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
no, in general we do not know each other. Some have met others but in all we are just strangers.

Lisa posted a message asking if anyone is interested in doing a rally and we replied.

Its a great way to meet people and get out at the same time, go for it. Most sites have the facility to provide space for rallies

Steve

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Steve

Which is the first thread about the current rally, im interested to read the serious of posts to see how it all comes together. if you have any other info please email it to me direct on strelik111@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks Mate

Davie. PS Where about are you in relation to travelling to the rally. Ta

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Davie,

Sorry missed the PS.

I am local to this one as I am about 20 miles away, but distance is not too much of an issue. One of the people going is comming from Germany.

Steve

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
am i being really stupid here, but do you guys all know each other, how do you get into the rally thing, i and my family quite fancy giving it a go

thanks guys

davie
Just book your pitch and join in the mayhem! - I know that Lickhill Manor is full for easter, but I am sure you could find a site close by that will enable you to join us, I am sure you would be most welcome!

It will be our first meet or rally which ever you want to call it - really looking forward to meeting people.

Lolly x

TRENDING THREADS