Last minute news -

We have a very small number of pitches for caravans / motorhomes / tents for Easter period. All have electric hook up, and note it is a 5 night min. stay, with max tent size of 6 birth.

To book, call us asap on 01978 780 277.

Happy holidays!

John Brookshaw MD The Plassey Leisure Park

www.theplassey.co.uk

Winner Practical Caravan Top 100 UK Overall Park 2007

Feb 23, 2007
Visit site
Hi John.

We're spending two weeks at The Plassey commencing 11th August, hope it's as good as Practical Caravan say's it is! and please turn on the sun for those two weeks!!!

Jul 23, 2007
Visit site
We have recently spent a a few days at the Plassey touring park in Wales. The site had good reviews but we saw otherwise. I know the weather has been poor but the site was boggy,the staff were rude, we were in a tent and one could not whisper without a torch being shone in our tent, I though it must be a retirement home. We were dissapointed that the swimming pool was still under construction considering the price we paid for the pitch. We spoke with people that had seasonal pitches with caravans who are considering moving off due to the large price increases each year. Overall we thought the site had lots of charm and the real people we met in the tree tops bar made our stay most jolly.

Maria

Feb 23, 2007
Visit site
We have recently spent a a few days at the Plassey touring park in Wales. The site had good reviews but we saw otherwise. I know the weather has been poor but the site was boggy,the staff were rude, we were in a tent and one could not whisper without a torch being shone in our tent, I though it must be a retirement home. We were dissapointed that the swimming pool was still under construction considering the price we paid for the pitch. We spoke with people that had seasonal pitches with caravans who are considering moving off due to the large price increases each year. Overall we thought the site had lots of charm and the real people we met in the tree tops bar made our stay most jolly.

Maria
Thanks Maria.

Really looking forward to going now!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts