Easter

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Don't get too excited by the fact that many supermarkets are already stocking Easter eggs and also promoting Valentine's day! Most of us probably have not yet taken down Christmas decorations! :unsure:

Jan 20, 2023
Visit site
I noticed the Easter eggs in the Co-Op on New Years eve. I think we've got enough chocolate left over from Christmas to last until Easter 2025...........

• Haha
Reactions: Buckman
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Don't get too excited by the fact that many supermarkets are already stocking Easter eggs and also promoting Valentine's day! Most of us probably have not yet taken down Christmas decorations! :unsure:
Our decorations came down today and when the wind drops the outside ones will be removed

I noticed the Easter eggs in the Co-Op on New Years eve. I think we've got enough chocolate left over from Christmas to last until Easter 2025...........
We always have a Calorie Corner where to my mind there’s an excess of things “ naughty”. I’ve not even had a chance to taste my Stollen or Pannatone and as fir the large box of Hotel Chocolat truffles they are residing in the dining room awaiting space in Calorie Corner.

Nov 30, 2022
Visit site
My local Beefeater (or might be Brewers Fare) had Christmas Dec's, and menu's, up in late August for heavens sake!!
Having said that a near neighbour already has their Christmas lights up for the upcoming December!

May 7, 2012
Visit site
The menu thing is understandable as we book Christmas dinner out and to get the best you need to book certainly in the first six months of the year.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts