Electric hook up reel

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
May 7, 2012
Visit site
I have only found a 25 m cable not enough once on a site in France and used two. I was wary of the joint and hung it above ground and had no problem but it was not wet so I am not going to say it was the answer but the best I could do on the day.

Apr 13, 2021
Visit site
Over the years I have tried many different reels but have now finally given up, don't see the point when the cable has to be fully unwound.
I just pull it through a microfibre cloth a length at a time and let the loops fall over my left hand, then tie with a cable tie and job done.
Easy and quick

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Over the years I have tried many different reels but have now finally given up, don't see the point when the cable has to be fully unwound.
I just pull it through a microfibre cloth a length at a time and let the loops fall over my left hand, then tie with a cable tie and job done.
Easy and quick
I did a similar thing but used Velcro tape to retain the cable. That can be reused many times.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Winding up or unwinding a cold cable is a pain, not too bad in the warmer summer months, so I have my first cable on a reel.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts