Electrical hook up

Mar 13, 2017
Visit site
Swift Conqueror 630 2009, not quite sure what I am doing wrong, but when I connect mains lead, it seems to be too thick to slide between the door and the frame of the box. Tried removing hinge pin, which allowed me to get the cable in place, but the pin then would not go back in. There must be an answer, is thinner hook up cable available, or is there another dodge.
Thanks in anticipation,
Indythedog

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
There should be a grove built in the frame and the door where the cable will sit when the door is closed, you may have to drop the door right down and feed cable behind but it will go, do you have a standard EHU cable or has someone made it up?

Mar 13, 2017
Visit site
Thanks both for your input, will have another look tomorrow, there is definitely a slot in the bottom edge of the locker door, but even with the door dropped right down, the gap to slide the cable into is tool small. I can confirm that the cable was purchased, years ago as a made up lead, is orange, but is 10 mm thick, from memory(will check in the morning), the gap with door open is no more than 6 or 7 mm. As i say, will check again.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts