Emoticons

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
Perhaps you ought to finish one job before you start another.....................
smiley-wink.gif
(*awaits another wrist slap)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks again
I was hoping that someone might give advice on how to confirure my set up
At least I now know that the end box on the right is emoticons if I want to use them !!
smiley-laughing.gif

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
John Duncan said:
I'm trying! Can you tell me if you're using any ad/image/pop-up blocking software?
I'm not using ad image blocking software that I'm aware of and I get the adds at the side of this page
I have the pop ups allowed on this site
Thanks again for trying
smiley-cool.gif

Jan 8, 2008
Visit site
In which case I'm at a bit of a loss. I saw briefly the issue you're having when I used Internet Explorer (as opposed to Firefox, which is my usual browser squeeze), but the images turned up eventually. What happens when you click on reply and then wait a minute or so? Not that a minute or so is acceptable, just want to check whether they do get there if you wait.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
I don't think there is a safe site. The one that Sproket used on the old forum led to untold problems on my PC with adware and viruses, and spammer. Besides, I don't like emoticons - sorry. I know a lot of people do. But I think you should be able to express yourself, and your feelings in a post without them! ;-)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Val A. said:
Success then John :¬) !! AND they've appeared in your previous posts!
Yes
I think that adding a smiley say indicates the tone of a friendly reply as the printed word can often appear brusque or dismissive when not intended
We go the Camping le Bohat every year and always draw a smiley on our daily bread order
smiley-laughing.gif
They now refer to us as "The Smileys"
smiley-laughing.gif

Jul 11, 2005
Visit site
Val A. said:
I don't think there is a safe site. The one that Sproket used on the old forum led to untold problems on my PC with adware and viruses, and spammer. Besides, I don't like emoticons - sorry. I know a lot of people do. But I think you should be able to express yourself, and your feelings in a post without them! ;-)

Well I like em, thats my personal choice but I dont trust the sites.
I used to use them from the other side, but sadly that is history
smiley-smile.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts