Empty Shelves😥

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
If my family had not put a ban on my having another dog once my "old girl" goes I would love one like yours. But the best I can hope for is to semi adopt our grandsons 18 month old Visla. or one of our neighbours has offered me her Border for walks as she is at work all day. Unfortunately I cannot take either with my present old girl as she still exhibit spaniel rage, or spontaneous aggression with other dogs, but nowadays at a more geriatric-like level. Noise, mannerisms but little output !!

Reactions: DayDreamer
Mar 30, 2019
Visit site
Hope supermarkets are not suffering such shortages in France!
Will shortly report back if any issues but can't see that there will be. I'm sure most produce required will be sourced and shipped from somewhere in Europe.
Mind you if it's only the heatwave causing the deficit ..........................!!!
Can report that there were no shortages in any of the French supermarkets we visited - at least there weren't up until last week.

Mar 17, 2020
Visit site
Can report that there were no shortages in any of the French supermarkets we visited - at least there weren't up until last week.

Thanks for that.
I wasn't expecting any problems since they seem to be free to pop from one country to the next. Trade is easy. No "hard borders" as we have and no channel to cross.
Makes you wonder if we could ever be like that! :unsure:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts