Eriba Triton or Troll wanted - and thanks to Lutz for past ad...

Mar 29, 2006
Visit site
I'm looking for an Eriba Tritton or troll. 2 berth with awning or 3 with or without.

Toilet washroom prefered.

If any of you nice people out there know where I could find one, it would be much appreciated.

Ps. Thanks Lutz the astra did tow the Elddis ( a ok ) thanks.

We had a great bank holiday outing, wifes now got her eye on Eriba's. Thinks their funky!!!

Any helpers

Jon

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
The Touring range of Eribas that you are referring to are expensive, even in their home country, so you will have to dig a bit deeper into your pocket. On the other hand, by virtue of their unusual design, with a bit of care and usual maintenance, they last forever and it is not uncommon to see 40 year old examples on the road.

Jul 15, 2005
Visit site
Jon,

Good luck finding a pre-owned Eriba, you'll certainly need it - they usually sell inside a week.

We have a Triton 410 - the one with two single beds / rear dinette and a front dinette 3rd bed. And as Lutz says they're bomb-proof, just laugh at the stories of other vans problems with cracking panels, water ingress, bad build quality, too heavy noseweights, etc.

A number of UK owners have taken the route of buying pre-owned from Holland - there are more dealers and you are fishing from a much bigger pond, and consequently they are cheaper.

But in the UK, expect a ten year old Eriba to have depreciated by between 40% and 50%, and since they rarely change the interiors, you'd be had pressed to tell the difference with a new van.

Take a look at www.eriba-amiga.co.uk and look in the for-sale section (nothing at this moment), and try the link to the eriba owners photo board - which also has a for-sale section.

Robert

Mar 29, 2006
Visit site
Jon,

Good luck finding a pre-owned Eriba, you'll certainly need it - they usually sell inside a week.

We have a Triton 410 - the one with two single beds / rear dinette and a front dinette 3rd bed. And as Lutz says they're bomb-proof, just laugh at the stories of other vans problems with cracking panels, water ingress, bad build quality, too heavy noseweights, etc.

A number of UK owners have taken the route of buying pre-owned from Holland - there are more dealers and you are fishing from a much bigger pond, and consequently they are cheaper.

But in the UK, expect a ten year old Eriba to have depreciated by between 40% and 50%, and since they rarely change the interiors, you'd be had pressed to tell the difference with a new van.

Take a look at www.eriba-amiga.co.uk and look in the for-sale section (nothing at this moment), and try the link to the eriba owners photo board - which also has a for-sale section.

Robert
Many thanks guys.

I can but try, and your right they do fetch a few quid don't they. but holding good money isn't a bad thing when it comes time for a change.

I sure beats the wife looking for handbags and shoes for a while.

Jon

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts